Qualification Assessment Kits
We develop and continually update assessment kits to support key qualifications in the vocational education and training (VET) sector. Each assessment kit contains the following components, which have been developed in accordance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015. Each component can be uploaded to asqanet as a PDF or Word file when applying, changing or renewing RTO registration.
Component 1: Training and Assessment Strategy
This strategy supports a commonly packaged selection of core and elective units from the qualification. A sample can be downloaded here.
Component 2: LLN Pre-Training Assessor Guide
This contains checklists and questionnaires that assessors can use to confirm if candidates have the reading, writing and numeracy skills necessary to undertake (and successfully complete) the qualification. A sample can be downloaded here.
Component 3: Individual Assessor Guides
We develop a comprehensive assessor guide for each core and elective unit identified in the Training and Assessment Strategy. A sample can be downloaded here.
Component 4: Reporting and Recording Assessor Guide
This contains templates that assessors can use to record their assessment decisions and discussions relating to the qualification. A sample can be downloaded here.
Component 5: Assessment Instrument Matrix
This maps the components of each assessment instrument we develop to the unit of competency it supports. A sample can be downloaded here.
Currently Available Assessment Kits
We are developing/updating assessment kits for the following qualifications:
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CUA31015 Certificate III in Screen and Media
- FNS42115 Certificate IV in Personal Injury Management
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIT30316 Certificate III in Guiding
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TLI31616 Certificate III in Warehousing Operations.
We have also developed assessment kits for the following units of competency:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (which is used to support the General Construction Induction Training Card, or White Card)
- RIIWHS205D Control traffic with stop-slow bat and RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan (which are used in traffic management regulation as the basis for workers to control traffic).
If you would like to purchase an assessment kit, or if you require an assessment kit for a particular qualification, unit, group of units or skill set not listed above, please contact us on email@example.com